Flooded with products and news and blogs buzzing with information about stopping snoring, it just made you think that it is another modern-day problem. Well, it is not. If you leaf through the folklores and tales you will find references of monsters or people of big sizes snoring. Snoring and its ill effects have plagued many since time immemorial. Egyptians have known to have treated snoring with the use of thyme, dated 3500 years back. To date, many places are known to claim to cure snoring through herbal remedies.
The first oral devices, made of metal, have been around since the 1950s and was supposedly quite stiff to the extent that it looked like a torture device. In one of the museums, you will also come across a hundred-year-old ‘anti-snoring mask’. This mask has a leather strap, tightly woven around the chin, keeping the mouth closed.
Coming Back to Modern Times
Loud snoring is a matter of concern if your partner snores loudly at night. Or, you getting up exhausted in the morning even after going to bed on time. Loud snoring is a common problem and is a sign that the body is unable to breathe from your lungs to your mouth and nose. So if you or your partner is a snorer, you can go for an anti-snore stop snoring chin strap belt.
Risks Associated with Snoring
Well if people are telling you that it is normal to snore or that it is just a funny habit or it is nothing serious to be taken care of, kindly go through the risks associated with snoring.
- The normal range of oxygen level should be 94% to 98%. But when you snore for more than 30 seconds it drops to 80% and less. It is dangerous and requires immediate attention
- Snoring can lead to developing irregular heart rhythm and cardiovascular problems too
- When you snore, the intensity can narrow the arteries in the neck due to fatty deposits which can lead to stroke
- When you don’t get enough sleep at night, you feel fatigued the whole day, unable to concentrate at work. Sometimes, it might lead to accidents too.
- Lack of sleep can also lead to mood swings and irritability, thus leading to anxiety and mild depression. This can create mental health problems.
Webzoneline understands these risks and has introduced this snoring chin strap that takes care of your sleep and is quite effective to stop your snoring
Are Snoring Devices Safe to Use?
Most of these devices come with a statutory warning that the devices can be used only in selective individuals. Hence, they are usually safe and are worth trying. For instance, snoring chin strap reduces snoring and is worth trying.
Snoring is usually caused due to a haphazard lifestyle. Hence, it is advisable to bring some changes in how you carry on with your everyday life.
- Less consumption of alcohol. Also, avoid taking alcohol before bed.
- Minimize your smoking
- Less caffeine intake
- If you are overweight try doing some exercises. Exercises are a great way to bring in lifestyle changes even if you are not overweight and you are still snoring.
Why Anti-Snoring Chin Strap?
Simply because they will help you and your partner to get a good night’s sleep. You might find it bizarre, but put on this and get back to good health. This product is designed in such a way that it can potentially minimize your snoring.
The chin strap holds the person’s mouth closed when they sleep. Since many snorers breathe through their mouth, this strap is designed in such a way that with their mouth closed they can breathe through their nose.
Also, a snoring chin strap helps those who develop dry mouth because of sleeping with their mouth open. It also stops teeth grinding too.
How Does It Work?
At Webzoneline we believe in the importance of sleep and also look into your comfort. Hence, this chin strap is designed in such a way that it can be customized to fit around your head and is quite adjustable. The material is durable, lightweight, and breathable. The material is elastic which can be stretched to a comfortable level. The comfortable closure helps you to sleep comfortably at night.